le forum test de Webd

Forum créé le 30/12/1999 21:16 et administré par aide@francite.net tony

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
jassielkelley
Posté le:
21/1/2020 19:03
Sujet du message:
Dog Training guide
Répondre            

Lucy knows several hundred concepts and commands, from Jump In The Boat, to Don't Go In The Street. She rarely plays now but when she was younger I would throw her ball into the street (a rural highway) and when she realized the ball had gone out of reach, rolling into forbidden territory, she would put on the brakes and stop before crossing an imaginary line. That line used to be a piece of yellow rope lying across the driveway about 20 feet from the street husky dog names. After she learned the concept the rope was taken away, she was allowed to go out to pee on her own; I could trust her not to go past the imaginary line. That concept, Don't Go In The Street, is central to a dog being able to live happily in the human world. It's the difference between a deer or a raccoon crossing the road and your pet's thinking. It has learned that highways (a human construct not appearing in the dog pack vocabulary) are very bad.

Dogs have rational thought processes. Dogs have emotions. Dogs also have a conscience. Dogs learn to love. Dogs have language skills and can understand about five hundred human concepts with words. None of these things are in a puppy when you get them, they are learned behaviors.

A dog cannot do differential calculus, that's obvious, but it can reason out how to manipulate an owner into giving it food. Lucy was given a treat every time she asked me to go pee outside. If she gets slightly hungry, she has learned to ask to go outside, wait for thirty seconds and then come back in the house to get her reward. She will do this every hour or so until I've clued in and watch her. If she doesn't pee, the rewards stop, and so does the manipulative behavior since it's now a waste of time. But that shows you a dog can manipulate people. It isn't surprising really; a dog manipulates its owner many times during the day. If you rattle its leash, it will waken from a dead sleep and circle, pant and bark at the thought of going for a walk. That is doggy manipulation. The dog is saying how happy they would be if they went for a walk, and you're feeling guilty already if that wasn't your plan.

Source:- dognamesinfo.com/husky-dog-names

kiltokelme111
Posté le:
5/3/2021 01:08
Sujet du message:
21st
Répondre            
Email:
kiltokelme@nedoz.com

21st birthday is a pleasant experience, it is a remarkable encounter out and out whether you paddle a board on a waterway, lake, or sea. Offer your experience by means of Instagram, let others know how you appreciated it. 

jasmin12
Posté le:
25/6/2021 22:07
Sujet du message:
Popular Celebrities Networth
Répondre            

Do you want to know about the famous celebrity life details? check the latest updated details about the famous personality biography Height, NetWorth. I hope Popular Celebrities Networth will help you with information about your favorite person.

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum